‘Do prefabricated houses allow changes?’
Our customers often ask what could be changed in prefabricated houses. Here, I would like to start from the beginning. Construction, certificates, profiles of the prefabricated house, from A to Z, so that you have the clear understanding of exactly what you need for your new house. So, here we go:
The structure of the prefabricated house is metal, developed from wall panels and metal roof trusses, prepared in advance according to a construction project in the builder’s workshop.
The wall panels consist of a supporting metal frame made of thin-walled cold-bent profiles. Insulation is placed between the profiles and the panels are closed on both sides with fiber cement boards. The connections between the individual metal elements are provided by welding seams.
The dimensions of the wall panels are determined by technological requirements (easy installation, weight of the panel, possibilities for transport to the place of installation).
Roof trusses are made entirely of thin-walled cold-bent profiles.
The decision about the structure is made with a software product, working under the finite element method (FEM).
Prefabricated Homes Kisov offers design at fixed prices!
- Complete design team
- Team for Act 16
- Fixed prices of prefabricated house projects for the municipality by our team of professionals with all the necessary design qualifications and membership in the Chamber of Architects in Bulgaria and the Chamber of Engineers in the Investment Design.
Standard prefabricated house assembly:
- Assembling the construction of the prefabricated house, as well as the roof by our team
- Laying insulation in the attic space
- Installation of interior doors, windows, and an armored front door
- Wall insulation
- Ceiling to the degree of drywall
- Walls up to panel or plasterboard level (plasterboard is paid additionally)
- Prefabricated house electrification, with prefabricated house switches installed, prefabricated house plugs, lighting fixtures
- Installed electrical switchboard
The main supporting frame of prefabricated houses consists of a profile made on a roller-forming machine; bearing “H” profiles made of galvanized sheet metal with a roller-forming machine (used for the production of supporting structures).
The horizontal load-bearing structures of the roof, which are made with a roller-forming machine, are used to connect the supporting structures and strengthen the structure.
- Fiber cement and styrofoam panels – 10 cm (it can also be 14 cm)
- Metal roof structure (trusses)
- Thermal insulation in the attic space (glass wool – 8 cm)
- Roofing – metal roof
- Exterior armored door
- Interior doors
- PVC windows with double glazing (5 chambers)
- Electric installation
- Electric board for the house
- Switches, sockets, lighting fixtures
- Bathroom furniture (toilet seat, toilet seat lid, washbasin, faucets)
- Delivery of the house to your site
- Assembling the house on your site to the degree of ‘rough construction‘ (excluding tiles in the bathroom, painting, screed, and flooring)
More useful articles about prefabricated houses