‘How long does it take to install a Kisiov prefabricated house?’
The work of Prefabricated Homes Kisiov satisfies all the clients’ needs. That is why, we have created teams of different professionals of design who give their offers for prefabricated houses within the maximum shortest terms. The development of a Kisiov prefabricated house takes fifteen days. Then, we deliver it to the site and the installation happens within up to ten days for a square surface of up to one hundred meters. This is the reason why our houses are the preferred and recommended prefabricated houses all over Bulgaria.
Certainly, we insist on quality, so we offer different options for height, length of the eaves, facades, and for the interior of prefabricated houses.
Prefabricated houses are quick to build – you can move to a totally completed house within a month, literally.
- Design and calculations of the different components through computer programmes, in complete compatibility with the state standards for construction and the construction rules and directives.
- No ‘wet construction’ and the used materials are much lighter compared to the conventional ones, so prefabricated houses are with lower weight and are more sustainable to earthquakes and natural disasters or wind.
- High levels of noise and thermal insulation for each prefabricated house.
- Lower prices of prefabricated houses compared to monolithic houses.
- Better coverage of the internal space of prefabricated houses – 4% to 7% more.
- Prefabricated houses are considered a ‘green’ construction option as they are produced with much less waste compared to monolithic buildings. Fewer workers work on-site, for a shorter time, which leads to the lower price.
- Prefabricated houses may be installed equally well, with a guarantee for qualitative execution and long exploitation, on almost all kinds of terrains, even on slopes and bumps. This is possible thanks to the light structure of each prefabricated house. Prefabricated houses can form two or more floors of an already existing house. In addition, they can be easily changed and turn into the desired cozy home.
- Prefabricated houses can easily turn into passive houses – with the installment of a special insulation, of photovoltaic systems, and thermal pumps and with the construction of systems for collecting rain water, as well as with many other new innovations that can reduced power consumption with up to 90%, compared to monolithic construction. This technology is gradually being involved in ecologic design and construction.
Prefabricated Homes Kisiov offers their clients the whole ranged of prefabricated houses.
More useful articles about prefabricated houses